Dr. Andrew Abraham and The Orgain Story
For me high-quality nutrition is critical because I feel that it really saved my life.
I was diagnosed with cancer and I lost a tremendous amount of weight.
I was down to a hundred pounds.
I was drinking nutritional products that were given to me by my doctor and so I
truly was convinced that these were nutritious products. When I came across a
page that said “List of ingredients that you should never ever put in your body”
and I compared them side by side and it read exactly like the page. So for me it was completely eye-opening.
Life is extremely hectic now, so we are always looking for convenient products.
Unfortunately these convenient products that we think are nutritious are anything but nutritious.
I completely revamped my diet, introduced organic nutrition into my diet and
replaced all the bad ingredients with good ingredients and made my own organic smoothies.
And that’s when I really felt a difference in my health.
Orgain is a company that I created, really out of a need for myself.
My wife Kathy is a holistic nutritionist and she worked with me very closely in developing Orgain.
We worked backwards. We took out a plate and we said, “What would we want in
a perfect meal?” We talked about organic protein, organic carbohydrates, organic
key nutrients and antioxidants. And we applied those learnings into what would
later become Orgain in our nutritional shakes.
When I see someone at a gym drinking a product that I know is not nutritious I cringe a little bit and I
wish I would could just talk to them and say, “Let me tell you what’s in your
product and please switch to real organic wholesome ingredients.”
We’re looking to set a new standard in nutrition where consumers are
actually questioning what they’re putting in their bodies. A lot of people are very
worried about trying a nutritional product because it’s always been set in
their head that these products taste really really bad. Once they give Orgain a
try and they taste the difference and they understand the nutrition behind it
then they’re really believers in the product. When I pick the key
ingredients in a new product I always ask myself, “Are these the absolute best
ingredients? Will I give these ingredients to my wife and kids?”
When you feel a difference in your health you’re inspired and you inspire other people to
make those same changes. For me that’s really making a difference.
- Includes 1 (2.01lb) Orgain Organic Plant Based Creamy Chocolate Fudge Meal Replacement All-In-One Nutrition Powder
- 20 grams of organic plant based protein, 7 grams of organic dietary fiber, no sugar added. Contains Orgain's original organic sprouts, greens, fruits, and veggies blends, food based vitamins and minerals. 230 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, non dairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, carrageenan free, non-GMO, no artificial ingredients and preservatives
- Great as a supplement to your daily diet and nutritional needs. Good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamine, iron, and pantothenic acid
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. These are perfect for breakfast shakes, smoothies, meal replacement drinks, weight management, pre and post workouts. Mix with water for a smooth, creamy and delicious taste.
Last update on 2020-06-02 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.