Orgain Kids Protein – Feed Their Fun
the stage is set the season is here the
time we ask ourselves do they have what
it takes to achieve greatness greatness
great oh boy
to dig deeper to perform where it
matters most to leave it all in the pool
because no matter how you slice it
they can’t take on the season with horns
slices alone 9 grams of organic whole
grains less sugar and more fiber and
every delicious bar for maximum
butterfly chasing endurance 8 grams of
organic protein essential vitamins and
minerals in every yummy shake for the
energy to make a snow angel on the whole
says you can’t this season it’s gonna
take everything we’ve got for them to
give everything they’ve got because
let’s face it these goals aren’t going
to accidentally score themselves or
gain: feed their fun
- Includes 12 (8.25 ounces) ready to drink orgain kids protein organic chocolate nutritional shakes
- 8 grams of clean organic protein (from organic grass milk protein and organic whey protein concentrate), 3 grams of dietary fiber, 26 vitamins & minerals, 10 organic fruits and vegetables, organic complex carbohydrates from brown rice, 180 calories per serving
- USDA organic, gluten free, vegetarian friendly, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free; Free of all artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- Good source of vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, calcium, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate, biotin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, iodine, and zinc
- Healthy and organic nutrition from growing kids age 2 and up; Perfect for picky eaters, convenient on the go meals, a quick breakfast, lunch box treats, snacks, before sports, and dessert
Orgain Kids Protein Review
Orgain kids protein shakes come in smooth, creamy vanilla, fruity, and strawberry flavors which all taste very similar to a great sweet treat while still supporting little bodies with the same essential natural sugar count that comes from a cup of milk and just as nutritious. Orgain kids natural protein Shakes also is doctor approved with special dietary needs in mind, containing vitamins, minerals, proteins, and even a few healthy fats.
The best thing about these shakes is that they are designed with the young minds of today’s children in mind. These shakes are loaded with many of the essential nutrients your children need to stay healthy as well as being loaded with protein and essential amino acids which are absolutely crucial for muscle development of your child’s brain. And for adults, having extra protein can help keep your body from getting too lean and you may want to consider adding extra protein to your diet for those extra-lean muscles and also for the added benefits of a healthy mind and heart.
Orgain has been making a big splash in the industry of children’s health shakes because they do not skimp on the protein count in their shakes. They know that if kids are not getting enough protein in their diet, they can develop a low-quality immune system and become easily sick. So for this reason alone, these shakes are making huge waves in the protein shake industry.
And what makes Orgain kids protein unique from other companies is that they have added an organic sweetener to all of their beverages. This sweetener gives the taste of natural, real sugar without any added carbohydrates which will keep your child feeling satisfied and have an even more enjoyable time throughout the day. Not only that, but there are many other health benefits from the sweetness of this natural sweetener, so you may want to consider adding it to your diet as well. Since this sweetener comes from sugar cane grown organically, you have to think of all of the pesticides and fertilizers that go into producing this sweetener which then make their way into our water supply.
While you may want to consider adding this organic sweetener, if you don’t feel the need, you can just use pure maple syrup to sweeten up your shakes. But even if you choose not to do that, you can still enjoy the great taste of Orgain’s shake. If you don’t like the taste of the syrup, you can just use honey or stevia.
Last update on 2020-10-25 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.