We present you a set of exercises that will help keep yourself in shape if you do not have the opportunity to snowboard every day.
Booked for half a year tickets to the mountains, saw thousands of dreams about the perfect day on the board in the circle of friends, updated their equipment thoroughly and waited, finally, trips to clean snow, how on the first day your muscles were not ready for the load? Or, even worse, because of unpreparedness, you were injured at the very beginning of the season? To prevent this from happening, you need to start preparing for the trip beforehand. Right now, and not for a couple of days before the vacation.
General Physical Preparedness
This complex is aimed at the integral development of the physical condition of a person and all physical qualities, such as strength, endurance, speed, agility, flexibility. Of course, you need to start it with a warm-up.
After the warm-up, proceed to the main part.
- Keep your legs together, bend them in your lap and sit down a bit. Place your hands on the floor in front of you, shoulder width apart. Tilt your head and lower it between your hands. Make sure that the chin is pressed to the chest (this will reduce the risk of injury to the neck).
- Do a somersault.
- Ride your shoulder blades on the floor so that your body leans forward and the hips go over your head. Straighten your legs and pull your feet out during a somersault. Bend them only at the end, when you need to get up on your feet.
Repeat the exercise 5-10 times.
- Keep your legs together, bend them in your lap and sit down.
- Bend your back, press your chin to your chest. Bend your elbows and point them toward the ceiling.
- Start to do a somersault back. Put your hands on the floor near your head. Then push your hands and straighten them. Your hips will start to climb and you roll over your head.
- Complete the exercise in the sit-up position. Make another roll and return to the starting position. Repeat 5-10 times.
- Roll forward with a jumping and turning 360 degrees.
Start the exercise with a somersault forward. After the somersault, immediately make a jump from the full squat, jump 360 degrees in the jump, then roll the roll forward. Execute 4-5 times.
- Lie down on the floor, bend your knees. Put your hands behind your head and tie your fingers in the “lock”.
- On an exhalation, lift the upper part of the trunk, straining the muscles of the press, and stretch your left elbow to the right knee. Take a breath on the floor. During the next twisting, drag to the left knee with your right elbow.
Repeat 20-30 times.
- Adopt the position of lying down. Put your elbows on the floor.
- Watch for the position of the waist: do not bend or round it. Loin during the execution of the bar should be even.
- Stand at the bar for at least 40 seconds. The longer, the better.
- Lie on the floor on your back. Straighten your arms and pull them over your head. Keep your legs straight, connect the feet.
- Strain the muscles of the press. On an exhalation, simultaneously lift the body and legs, try to touch the feet with your hands. Lifting the body up, slightly round the back.
- As soon as the hands touch the feet, fix the position for a second and on inhalation return to the starting position.
Repeat 20 times.
- Lie on your stomach. Legs are straight; hands extend over your head.
- At the same time, raise your arms and legs, straining your back muscles.
Repeat 15-20 times.
- Adopt the position of the emphasis lying, keep hands on the width of the shoulders, legs bring together. Retain the head on the line of the spine, do not bully and do not lower it.
- Bend your elbows, lowering your torso. Then straighten your arms, lifting the body and taking the original position. Do not forget about breathing: descend on inspiration, the rise in exhalation.
Repeat 20-30 times.
- Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart. Hands are lowered along the body.
- On inspiration, pull the pelvis back, bend your knees to the right angle. On an exhalation, return to the initial position.
Repeat 20-30 times.
Special Physical Training
Will help develop the person’s physical abilities, taking into account the type of his activity. When riding, most of the load is in the muscles of the legs, back, press and, oddly enough, the muscles of the hands, as they perform significant compensatory movements. It is of particular importance to devote time to the development of coordination and balance. In general, to ride fun, perform the following set of exercises.
Stand in the Squat Near the Wall
- Stand close to the wall, bend your knees so that they form a right angle.
- Hold this position for a minute.
Exercises on the Balance-Board
- Balance-board – a simple simulator, consisting of a board and a cylinder. It helps to develop coordination and a sense of balance. Try to do squats on it, learn to keep balance.
- 5-10 minutes – and you are ready for the following exercises.
Pistol with TRX
- Face the TRX, tear one leg off the floor, perform a squat, pulling the pelvis back.
- As soon as the thigh of the supporting leg is parallel to the floor, hold for a second. Do not tear off the heel of the supporting leg from the floor.
- Returning to the starting position, try to climb at the expense of the supporting leg.
Do 10-15 times.
Lunge with TRX
- Stand with your back to the TRX. Put your right foot in the loop. Bend the left knee and go down. As soon as the left thigh is parallel to the floor, fix the position for a second.
- Strain the left buttock muscle and straighten the left leg.
Do it 15-20 times.
Pulling the Legs to the Trunk with TRX
- Slide your legs into the hinges so that the top of each foot is looking down.
- Take the emphasis lying; hands spread slightly wider than the shoulders.
- Straining the muscles of the press, bring your knees to your shoulders. When the knees are right on the chest, pause and reverse.
Repeat 15-20 times.
Exercises on the Trampoline
One of the main parts of CFP snowboarders is the training and working out of the elements on the trampoline. In this case, 50% of the lessons will be basic trampoline elements, and the second 50% – an imitation of tricks.
The trampoline helps to develop coordination, balance and work out all the necessary movements in the air. For trampolines, you should contact the trainer who will be able to compose his training program.
Have a great season my friends!